Search on page
Last forum posts
True Combat Elite
ET Quake Wars
Wolfmap news archive
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
theSGL Anti-Cheat for W:ET & ET:QW03.12.2007 : 20:20
"As promised I'm now delighted to announce SGLac now supports 'Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory' and is available for your use as and when you wish to do so.
What is SGLac?
SGLac is the anti cheat developed and implemented by theSGL.com which we have used over the past three years (how we got through the first year without it amazes me!) to ensure a cheat free environment for our official matches. We made it available to clans to use on their own servers for CS1.6 and CSS (it supports a lot of other games as well) but until now have never made it freely available to an entire community to reap the benefit from.
SGLac is a multiple level client which checks local memory processes for cheats and reports the findings back to us. I am not going to go into detail about how it works for obvious reasons but rest assured it does its job. For the record SGLac DOES NOT SCAN HARD DRIVE FILES. We have no interest in what cheats you may have on your pc - just the ones you are using while running SGLac. Screenshots are also uploaded.
Whilst these work perfectly on XP we do experience the "black screenshot" bug on some vista platforms though as ever we are working to eliminate this problem. The screenshot is really "eye candy" and a reassurance that the client is doing it's job - the real cheat detection happens behind the scenes though we do catch the occasional muppet running a visually detected cheat now and then...
We do have a large cheat database already in place which we crossmatch all scans against but obviously there is no substitute for experience so if there are people willing to take a few minutes and post us some links to some of the more frequently used (or even more obscure) ET specific hacks that are in use that would be appreciated and will be cause for more protection against cheats.
What do you need to use SGLac?
Head over to theSGL.com and make yourself an account. You will need an account to be able to log into the client and use it. You can then download the client by going to the "anticheat" tab and clicking the link. Install , run and you're in business. (You may find nod32 and AVG AV suites do not like the look of SGLac , simply by the nature of what and how it does things it can look suspect to some AV programs, if anyone is worried about this - all i can do is point to our huge userbase who don't have any problem with it).
Finally what may be of note to you is that since ET is free to download and if someone is caught cheating they can simply get a new account/profile/username - is that SGLac can by by hardware (ie if you get caught and banned you will need a new PC to use SGLac again) so we really can kick the cheats right out the game for ever.
Any queries I can be reached on mail@theSGL.com or IRC quakenet #theSGL my alias is theSGL|Uzi.
Finally - I sincerely hope that SGLac will be of use to the ET community and that it brings you a better cheat free environment to play in. I have added an ET forum (part of the ETQW section) on our website, if you have any comments please do post and let me know. We are not adverse to hosting some cups, leagues and other such tournaments if you would like - just shout on the forums and let me know." ~UziEnemy Territory Configs
ET-Map: Mine Sniper (Beta 3)03.12.2007 : 16:16
[UJE]Niek via MSN
| Servers running this Map
ET-Bot: Bobot v04.0603.12.2007 : 14:54
A bobot is a robot (bot), a virtual player directed by a computer. Bots will never replace human players, but you can train with them or against them or even add them to your server.
Bobots are realistic bots. They try to copy the human behavior and the human navigation. Bobot really thinks. Like a human player, bobot can do stupid and good things. It is not necessary that the bots are too perfect. They should not behave like robots without defects.
Download & Info:
- Its navigation by network of neurons trained to avoid obstacles thanks to a genetic algorithm (Joc)
- Intelligent decision taking (rules system, priorities calculation through fuzzy logic) (3ème Type).Bobot constantly has a dozen of decisions to take. Does it have to get fixed up, to look for some munitions, to get or give a pack, to answer back to an attack or reviver a teammate? Does it have to go to a tank rather than to its main goal ? It asses all the possibilities many times per second and it will take the most adequate decision according to the situation. If a bot gets hurt close to its target it will go towards it but if it is far from it and close to a surgery it will prefer getting medical care. If reviving a teammate it gets shot, it will leave the action in order to answer back and only then will go back to what it was doing if it is still alive. It knows how to pursue an enemy for a while and also protect their mate.
- The complete tank, truck support. A bobot is able to escort the tanks and other vehicles, to get on a tank and use their machineguns. It is able to wait for their team mates rather than leave alone and risk being shot down.
Add new maps into ./nodes:
aa-guns, dubrovnik, great_wall_b1, over_the_top, pha_chateau, pha_horus, resurection, town, uje_clv, wolken6_b1, woods, temple_sniper, ae_sniper_challenge, ae_sniper_night.Add new weapons:
- Soldier: MP40, Shotgun, Venom, Flamethrower, Panzerfaust and Mobile MG42. Secondary weapon: Luger.
- Medic: MP40, Shotgun, Venom, StGw44, FG42, K43 (Scope / Rifle Grenades). Secondary weapon: Luger and Poison Syringe.
- Engineer: MP40, Shotgun, Venom, StGw44, FG42, K43 (Scope / Rifle Grenades). Secondary weapon: Luger.
- FieldOps: MP40, Shotgun, Venom, StGw44, FG42, K43 (Scope / Rifle Grenades). Secondary weapon: Luger.
- CovertOps: MP34, MP40, Shotgun, StGw44, FG42, K43 (Scope / Rifle Grenades). Secondary weapon: Silenced Luger.
- Soldier: Thompson, Shotgun, Venom, Flamethrower, Bazooka, Browning. Secondary weapon: Colt.
- Medic: Thompson, Shotgun, Venom, Bar, Garand (Scope / Rifle Grenades). Secondary weapon: Colt and Poison Syringe.
- Engineer: Thompson, Shotgun, Venom, Bar, Garand (Scope / Rifle Grenades). Secondary weapon: Colt.
- FieldOps: Thompson, Shotgun, Venom, Bar, Garand (Scope / Rifle Grenades). Secondary weapon: Colt.
- CovertOps: Sten, Thompson, Shotgun, Venom, Bar, Garand (Scope / Rifle Grenades). Secondary weapon: Silenced Colt.
You can trap your weapon. Cvar g_UseOtherWeapon (or menu » Bobot » Options » Weapons Damage).Sniper War:
5 options: set g_UseOtherWeapon [0,1,2,3,4] default = 3
0 = Not trapped, you can pick up adversaries weapons.
else if an adversary pick up your weapon or if you pick up an adversary weapon.
1 = Weapon is empty (without ammunitions). Can not use it.
2 = Weapon is trapped with plutonium. you are burned.
3 = Weapon is trapped with dynamite. You explode.
4 = Poisoned weapon. You are poisoned.
Add Cvar g_SniperWar (if you want to play relaxed a sniper map).PAV via E-Mail
set g_SniperWar "0" = no sniper war, set g_SniperWar "1" = sniper war.
Add new sniper maps (temple_sniper, ae_sniper_night, ae_sniper_challenge)
What the bots do in a sniper war?
Into a sniper war map, the nodes for snipers are Protection Blockable (my team).
For axis (Protection Blockable Axis), for allies (Protection Blockable Allies).
The bots go to these nodes, use its scope rifle, search and find its ennemies.
The bot knows where its ennemies can be hidden, because he looks at the nodes (Protection blockable adversary team). Bot knows 8 max adversaries nodes, not more, because more will be cheat and we do not want to be dead too quickly.
Activision und Blizzard fusionieren02.12.2007 : 22:04
Wer hätte damit gerechnet? In einer Pressemitteilung wurde heute bekannt gegeben, dass Activision mit Vivendi Games fusioniert und das neue Unternehmen Activision Blizzard entsteht. Mit Blizzard stellt Activision Blizzard jetzt den wohl größten und angesehensten Vertreter der Massively Multi-player Online Role-Playing Games (MMORPG). Vivendi Games Wert beläuft sich auf 8.1 Milliarden Dollar. Im Gegenzug erhält Vivendi 52% der Anteile an Activision. Zusätzlich steckt Vivendi noch einmal 1.7 Milliarden Dollar in das neue Duo. Unter der Führung von Activision Chef Robert Kotick wird der Softwaregigant weiterhin geleitet, während der ehemalige Chef von Vivendi Games, Bruce Hack als Vize-Präsident seinen Aufgaben gerecht werden soll. Damit wird ein Unternehmen aufgebaut, das Electronic Arts als den führenden Vertreiber und Entwickler der Spielebranche ablöst und Spiele wie Call of Duty, Guitar Hero, die Tony Hawks Reihe, aber eben auch World of Warcraft, Starcraft und Diablo enthält.
Vivendi ist einer der führenden Unternehmen in der digitalen Unterhaltungsindustrie in den Bereichen Musik, TV, Kino, Mobile, Internet und ist Eigentümer der Universal Music Group, Canal+ Group, SFR, Maroc Telecom und Vivendi Games. Mehr Informationen gibt es unter vivendi.com.Vivendi Games
Vivendi Games ist ein globaler Entwickler und Vertreiber interaktiver Unterhaltungssoftware auf Basis verschiedener Plattformen. Die Firma hat sich als einer der führenden kostenpflichtigen Massively Multi-player Online Role-Playing Games (MMORPG) etabliert. Vivendi Games umfasst ungefähr 4000 Angestellte, die ihr Wissen und Können in vier Abteilungen entfalten: Blizzard Entertainment, Sierra Entertainment, Sierra Online und Vivendi Games Mobile. Blizzard, mit Sitz in Kalifornien und Entwickler der WarCraft, StarCraft und Diablo Spieleserien, beschäftigt alleine 2300 Angestellte.Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
Bekannt durch die Spielehits wie Warcraft, StarCraft, and Diablo, ist Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. (blizzard.com) eine Abteilung von Vivendi Games. Blizzard Entertainment führt in seinem Spielerepertoire zehn Nummer 1 Spiele, die mehrere Game of the Year Awards erhalten haben. Der Online Gaming Service Battle.net ist einer der größten weltweit und zählt Millionen aktiver User.Activision, Inc.
Mit Haupsitz in Santa Monica, Kalifornien, ist Activision, Inc. einer der führenden weltweiten Entwickler und Vertreiber interaktiver Unterhaltungssoftware. Die im Jahr 1979 gegründete Firma, hat mit dem am 31. März 2007 endenden Geschäftsjahr 1.5 Milliarden Euro eingenommen. Activision beschäftigt weltweit mehr als 2000 Angestellte.[DS]-=Pencil=- via ICQ | RtCW2-Prsion
Activision besitzt Filialen in den Vereinigten Staaten, Kanada, dem Vereinigten Königreich, Frankreich, Deutschland, Irland, Italien, Skandinavien, Spanien, den Niederlanden, Australien, Japan und Südkorea. Mehr Informationen über Activision gibt es unter Activision.com.
ET-Map: Ammo Bunker 2 (Final)02.12.2007 : 13:57
| Servers running this Map
Mapping-Tool: EarthSculptor02.12.2007 : 01:03
EarthSculptor is a realtime terrain editor and paint program featuring an easy to use interface designed exclusively for rapid development of 3D landscapes for visualization, multimedia and game development.
Website & Video Tutorial:
- Fast 3D hardware accelerated terrain rendering
- Automatic lighting and shadow map rendering
- High resolution Light, Color and Detail texture maps
- Up to 8 Detail Textures
- Map sizes up to 4097x4097
- Terrain Texture sizes up to 4096x4096
- Real time reflecting water
- 8 terrain tools: raise, lower, level, grab, smooth, erode, push and ramp
- Plug In System
- Multiple undo/redo editing
- Outputs heightmaps as 16-bit PNG textures, no proprietary formats
- Advanced .OBJ exporter outputs optimized meshes
- Edit textures and heightmaps externally
- Developed for Windows® and OpenGL® hardware
ET:QW - New Beta SDK Revision next week30.11.2007 : 23:48
#etqwmods IRC channel on QuakeNet have been really active with new map and mod projects getting underway and people figuring out all the neat things you can do with the Beta SDK. While we're continuing work on the next game update and our official competition mod (more on both of those items soon), we've also been working on a new revision of the Beta SDK. A lot of the changes in this new version are the direct result of your feedback, so please keep it coming. Here's the list of fixes and improvements:
- Added Create Brush dialog to a llow for precise sizing and positioning of new brushes
- Removed do-nothing "Subtract" entry from the CSG menu
- Merged duplicate Camera menu entries in the View Menu
- Fixed camera window flickering/not drawing properly
- Fixed preferences not loading in some cases
- Fixed initial locations of Z and YZ windows
- Fixed sorting of filenames with different extensions in the file browser
- Fixed compiler crashing if there was no worldspawn
- Fixed manually entering patch subdivisions not updating the patch
- Added a few additional models to the model_gallery world
- Added support for (and generated) a blacklist for materials, atmospheres, etc. so that they don't clutter up the media browsers
- Merged MegaBuild with the SDK Launcher
- Fixed warnings when compiling generated scripts
- Fixed generated scripts not copying all necessary files to fs_savepath
- We're hoping to get this new revision out to you next week, while the final version of SDK is currently set to be released shortly after the next game update.
Community Enemy Territory
QW-Mod: Bunnyhop 1.00a29.11.2007 : 15:49
XavioR releases mod wich adds QuakeWorld-style bunnyhopping and air control to ETQW. Air control is a little crazy at the moment, hopefully that will be tweaked next release - till then, have fun!
Also there's a new server var: si_allowPogo
- setting this to "1" will allow players to just hold space bar to auto-hop
Extract to your etqw directory and load it up using +set fs_game bhop or ingame via the "mods" menuCommunity Enemy Territory
QW-Map: BasicAim (Beta)29.11.2007 : 15:27
release thread." ~Zhou
Installation and use:
- remove any previous versions from your et:qw directory
- extract the pk4 into your et:qw base directory (C:\Program Files\Id Software\Enemy territory Quake Wars\base by default I think)
- start up et:qw
- open up the console
- type si_rules sdGameRulesObjective
- type "devmap basicaim/basicaim"
| Servers running this Map
QW-Mod: Instagib Arena 0.2c Alpha29.11.2007 : 15:18
"After a shakey 0.2 Release, I am now able to produce distributable versions of the gamex86.dll. I had not realized that the "Debug with edit and continue" build has requirements for the end user. So switching it to a release build fixed the distribution problem."
Download & Info:
- Bots no longer stop moving or pause to bring up scope before shooting the railgun
- Bots no longer use vehicles by default
- Bots set to attack teammates durring warmup
- Railgun timings, player movement speed, jump, acceleration and bob/lean tweaked.
- Vehicles disabled
- Lowercase "i" for instagib folder name (for case sensitive operating systems)
- Zip Download only due to issues with installer.
TC:E-Maps: 14 Maps for 'True Combat: Elite'29.11.2007 : 14:19
Well, not much to say. Fourteen new and old maps for the 'Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory' modification 'True Combat: Elite'.
--> TC:E Maps
- Assault Extended (Beta 0.9)
- Bad Hills v1
- Car Repair Shop (Beta 1.20)
- Combat Bunker / Day (Beta)
- Combat Bunker / Nite (Beta)
- Crossing Foggy 3
- Extended (Beta 1.97)
- Heliport by Night
- Invasion v1
- Mout (RC 1)
- Urwald v0.1
- Warehouse (Beta 1.40)
How to ETpro Trickjump Server28.11.2007 : 15:58
jigsaw vom RoN Clan schrieb ein kleines Tutorial wie man einen ETpro 3.2.6 Server zum Trickjump-Server umfunktionieren kann. Neben den benötigten Änderungen der Serverconfig werden auch die LUA-Module (Adrenaline, Save/Load) bereitgestellt.
Download & Info:RoN Clan
ET-Prefab: Bridge & Houses26.11.2007 : 18:52
--> Bridge & Houses
QW-Stuff: ETQW Fan Frame26.11.2007 : 18:20
Download & Info:
--> ETQW Fan FramePlanet QuakeWars
QW-Tool: QW Tweaker 1.3.326.11.2007 : 18:17
cleandesperado released an updated version of his config tweaker. You need the MS Visual Basic 6 Runtime Package to run this program.
Download & Info:cleandesperado Website
QW-Mod: ETQWpro in Development26.11.2007 : 08:19
"The SDK-Beta has been released, but what is more important and anticipated for a long time now - a competition-mod, which enables a well balanced competitive play, is currently in development.
The upcoming competitive-mod will be named ETQWPro and the guy who decided to please the community with such an ordinary gift in Enemey Territory: Quake Wars is SpaceCommander
"for the community by the community" should be emphasized at this point. Right after the decision to develop ETQWPro, the webmaster of qw-scene.de x-ray decided to implement this platform where communication between players and ETQWPro-developers about the ongoing process of ETQWPro can take place.
--> ETQWpro WebsiteA lot of work has to get done in the upcoming weeks. In order to accelerate the whole development, SpaceCommander needs help in form of:
- additional developers and programmers
- players giving constructive-minded feedback
ET-Map: Desert Duel (Final)24.11.2007 : 14:23
The RoN Clan | Realm of Napalm presents it's second public-map. But this time not a sniper- but a 1on1-map named [RoN]Desert Duel. The Map was developed by #RoN.et'cl4ym4n?. Great for the small massacre in between...
PS: Find the hidden trigger to open the small XXX-room :O
ET Colored Text & Voice Chat Guide24.11.2007 : 14:20
Fairly large text file with info for colored text, and chat bind commands.
1. Coloured TextWolfenstein Files
2a. What are Binds
2b. Chat Binds
2c. Voicechat Binds
2d. Team Voicechat Binds
3. Bindable Keys
4. Voicechat Commands
5. Text Shortcuts
ET-Tools: Admin Tools 220.127.116.11.2007 : 09:27
Rcon Unlimited, Jaymod Admin Command, Putty, Demo Recorder, CFG Maker v3, Win SCP, SSChecker, Ban Managger, Cheaters Databaze, RconIT, Core FTPgavrila via E-Mail | Parazite Clan
ET:QW Mod Wiki opened23.11.2007 : 00:28
--> ET:QW Mod WikiSo far it looks to be a damn site better organised than the previous official wiki's that were put out for Doom 3 and Quake 4 at iddevnet!"
Thanks: KatsBits | nUllSkillZ
ET-Stuff got a new URL22.11.2007 : 22:08
ET:QW SDK 1.2 Released22.11.2007 : 12:20
this dev blog entry for a complete breakdown of the contents. Please note that this is an unsupported release, so Activision Customer Support will not be able to assist you with technical issues arising from using the SDK. With that out of the way, you can grab the SDK Beta from the mirrors below:
Download:ETQW Mods and Editing Forum to share your creations with the rest of the community. We've also got our official ETQW Editing Wiki on the way; it's currently set to launch later in the week."
Community Enemy Territory
ET-TC: East Front - New version for Public Play20.11.2007 : 17:46
OUR SERVER IS UP NOW, READY FOR BETA TESTING
And we are trying out the new bots, with npc (bots that take no player slots).
12 Axis 12 Allies and 20 NPC Bots. our sever is a 40 plr slots servers.
(later we get 60 slots server we play at 30 Axis 30 Allies and 30 NPC) IN TOTAL 90 Player on one server.
We try only the bots in 7 days, and some skins. soundpacks. Lots of bugs are gone, sinkwholes are gone, and more.
IP is: 18.104.22.168:27965PS: this is news for our beta testers, FG members and our friends, not for all the world.[EF]Tyrlop via MSN
See the server @ SplatterLadder
There is no password and ALL is welcome!
ETQW SDK Beta Coming Soon20.11.2007 : 16:37
We're just about ready to release a Beta version of the ETQW Software Development Kit (SDK), containing absolutely everything you’ll need to make your own ETQW Stuff™. Here's a breakdown of what you'll get in the Beta SDK:
- All the tools used to develop Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars (click here for a breakdown)
- Game source code
- Example maps and reference maps
- Original game scripts and definition files
- A selection of models and example animations
- While the Beta SDK will not include any Megatexture media or the source textures used in our texture sheets, we are planning to release those separately later. We're also getting the ETQW Editing Wiki ready for launch, so you'll have sample documentation and tutorials at your disposal.
Community Enemy Territory
ET-Map: Bridge Sniper (Final)20.11.2007 : 16:25
The map is a copy of a real bridge in Nijmegen. There where a lot of trucks running from one to the other site untill snipers came.
Alle trucks where abandonned or the drivers where shot. Try to get to the other side but it will not be so easy cause they will expect you.
[UJE]Niek via MSN
| Servers running this Map
Strogg Theme for Mobiles20.11.2007 : 01:46
A ReadMe of how to install this theme on your mobile is included.
Community Enemy Territroy
ET:QW Linux Client Files Updated19.11.2007 : 23:35
Download:Zerowing id Software
ET-Map: Funtower (Beta 3)19.11.2007 : 19:27
[EF]Tyrlop via MSN
| Servers running this Map
ET-Stuff is back with new URL19.11.2007 : 13:06
ET-Map: Airfield Sniper (Final)18.11.2007 : 01:26
TSC Yoda via PM
| The Sniper Clan